Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Army Half Marathon 2014!

And the earliest gig award goes to.... ARMY HALF MARATHON 2014!!
Soundcheck was at 7am, 
performance at 8am. 

For those who don't know me, 
i am a night animal. 
I usually sleep at earliest 2am. 
I'm usually grumpy in the morning, 
and i just CANNOT look good every single day when i used to work in the corporate world. 

I'm glad i still look like a decent human at 7am in the morning. 
I was aware that the massive amount of people behind me woke up at 3am, 
and ran a good half marathon from 4am to 7am in the morning. 
Yes i was slightly, ashamed, of myself. 

Gosh just look at the amount of people. 
That was possibly the biggest crowd i've played to, 
apart from on tour with David Tao. 

My partner in crime Mr Fatt Q looking all chirpy (not) from the lack of sleep!!

He still got it!

LionCityKia also woke up early

Post-show selfie on stage!! 

I'm proud to say i got to have breakfast after the show before my lunch gig.


Mornings are indeed productive times... 

No comments:

Post a Comment