Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Nivea Body Intensive Moisture Serum

I sometimes wish that i have more sedentary hobbies, 
so that my skin wouldn't be exposed to the harmful UV rays..
I also wish i had cared a little more about body skincare
rather than just concentrating on facial care. 

After weighing my options, 
i've figured that life is too short to be spent on worrying!
Do what makes you happy and worry later!  

I love spending time at the sea, away from the hustle and bustle of life. 
It makes me feel calm :)



Koh Lipe Beach :) 
As much as i love to spend time under the sun, i know that it is definitely harmful in the long run :(
Applying sunscreens was my own defense against the harsh conditions...

Diving!! 

Fortunately or unfortunately, 
my job requires me to look good! 
I've been told that i don't glow on screen or on stage due to the my dull body skin tone from all that harmful UV exposure. 
From then, i've tried different body moisturizers and post-sun emergency body skincare 
in hopes to salvage whatever is left of my youth haha

I have to confess that I've always been lazy and I also detest 
the sticky/greasy feeling that remains on my skin after applying body moisturizer. 
The Aftermath? 
Legs with visible cracked surface!!! 

Nivea Body Intensive Moisture Serum SPF 25 was heaven sent in my mailbox!!


What's so awesome about the Nivea Body Intensive Moisture Serum?

It's a body SERUM, not lotion/cream. 
Extra light and non-sticky, it was absorbed into the sahara of my skin within a minute. 
I can now hop into my clothes immediately after application without worrying that it will stick onto them! Whee!! 

SPFPA+++ Sun Protection
You might be wondering what it means.. 

SPF25 (Sun Protection Factor 25) means that it is 25x more effective on guarding the skin against skin redness from harmful UBA and UVB rays as compared to when nothing is applied on skin. 
These harmful rays contribute towards skin cancer.

Something I've learnt while on set with LadyFirst is that higher SPF doesn't mean stronger or more protection. It just means longer protection. 
In fact, dermatologists recommend the usage of SPF15 or 30 sunscreen, so this moisture serum is the ideal product!! 

PA+++ simply implies strong protection efficacies!

Repairs dry and damaged skin
It contains 100X Concentrate Vitamin E & Grape Seed Oil which penetrates deep into the skin to restore skin cells!
Apart from cracked skin, it is also ideal for flaky, itchy or rough skin types! 

Moisture lost Protection
Not only does it repair, it prevents and protects. 


... And it's true! 

My skin had a visible improvement with just one usage!
I was pretty mind-blown by its effectiveness within just a period of 24 hours.
I can't wait to see the results after extended usage! 

I can finally do whatever i want, 
such as diving and swimming and staying out in the sun, 
because at the end of the day Nivea Body Intensive Moisture Serum is here to stay hahaha 
#Niveasg #IntensiveMoistureSerum #NIVEAhydratingserum
#awwsosweet #truelove 

Cherry on top of the icing is that it has a really pleasant milky fragrance :D 
Leaves me in a good mood after applying it, 
especially before heading out!!

Grab it at all Watsons outlets now! 
Your skin is in for a good treat :)

The product is available at all leading personal care stores and 
super/hyper markets including Watsons, Guardian, Cold Storage, 
GIANT and FP outlets for just $8.90 for a 200ml tube.




No comments:

Post a Comment