Saturday, November 17, 2012

Get Set, 就走!Photoshoot Behind-the-Scenes PART II - THE CARPARK SCENE

Get Set, 就走!Photoshoot Behind-the-Scenes PART II...
i was brought to the a rooftop carpark.

Very pampered by my stylist Chin and hairstylist Evande.
Wardrobe courtesy of Agnes B and Dr Martens!


I had a superman cape and had to twirl around the carpark,
while maintaing a cool expression on my face. 
Modelling ain't easy yo.



Next was the railing shots.
I gotta thank Micky Wong my photographer for risking his life for the perfect shot, 
really admired his professionalism at work! 
And mind you the chair he was stepping on was spoilt..








The shoot continued late into the night..

I actually changed into another set of outfit, 
but we gave up because the lighting was just not suitable..

I have to say i'm in love with the end product :) 
You can find these shots in my EP!




Can't wait for my next album shoot!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment